– Hello, I’m Gav.
– I’m Dan. We’re the Slow Mo Guys, and this week on
“The Super Slow Show”… Seeing as we’re not in your
back garden, we’re in L.A., I thought we might learn
something from the locals. – When in Rome.
– Sort of. We’re gonna do some
Hollywood stunts. That’s right, we’re gonna be
falling from great heights, crashing through walls,
running through glass. Battered this week. I had fun, but you could say
we had some stunt trouble, – not stunt double.
– “Stunt Trouble.” – Yeah.
– Great name. ( music playing ) Today, we’re gonna be doing
some Hollywood stunts. And we’ve got
a special guest, it’s Dylan Sprouse from
movies and TV and the like. Are you preparing for, like,
a hair commercial with the… Yes, well,
my mother was a horse and my father was Fabio, so… – Makes sense.
– Yeah. What’s the highest height – you’ve fallen from?
– Um, I think… Probably his
nappy commercial. – ( laughs ) Oh! Oh!
– Oh! We’re not talking about
my career here. I’ve definitely
fallen from grace. – ( laughs )
– But probably like two feet, – three feet, so…
– Three feet? – Yeah.
– So from like here? Yeah, I’m a real tough guy. Well, I don’t really know
much about Hollywood stunts. – Neither do I.
– If only we had someone to teach us… – If only.
– …about stunts. – Yeah.
– Cue falling man. – There he is.
– Whoa! This is Kyle. He’s a stunt man. It’s a nice entrance
you had there. Yeah, you know,
got to be flashy. What are we
gonna be doing today? Well, we’re gonna do some
high falls, you know? Get you guys up there,
get you trained up. A big, important thing
is try and land as flat on your back
as possible so that way it spreads
your weight out over a big surface area and it doesn’t
concentrate it in one spot. So you always want to
land on your back? You always want to
land on your back. I’m sure once I’m up there,
I’m not gonna be as excited. I’ll be a bit
sort of tummy-ish. You’re gonna wuss out,
aren’t you? – Well…
– All right, let’s go and see. – Let’s go.
– Let’s do it. Dan:
So you say you’ve been
in TV and stuff like that. What sort of things
have you done, then? Uh, well, I’ve been acting
for a little while, since I was very young. I did a diaper commercial. “Big Daddy” was a movie
that I did. My brother and I did “Friends”
for a little bit. “Friends”? Who did you
play in “Friends”? Ben, which is the kid. That kid was so annoying,
he was all like, – “Oh, I’m Ben. Oh…”
– Excuse me? ( both grunting ) ( scream slowed down ) You’ve properly
Gruber-ed that. Yeah.
( laughs ) – “McClane!”
– ( laughter ) Dan:
Trying to reach for it,
like, “Help!” ( laughter ) Dan:
That’s great. ( grunts ) Well, that is incredibly
inconvenient, Dylan, ’cause now I need
to find a new host. They’re gonna have to
find two new hosts. ( slowed down )
Oh! I tried to put in
a lot of flail. Once again, not sure
what the legs were doing. I think you did
a good job, you know? Going for the turn now. – Oh, look at your face.
– ( laughter ) “Ooh!” Kyle:
Congratulations. – Thank you.
– New host. Yeah. But I think I’d rather jump than be the host
of this show. Gav:
Oh, you’re all ready
with the finger guns. Look at that, before you
even left the platform. Dylan:
Oh. That’s a lot of hair
right there. From a nappy commercial
to this. Ah, my career is great. ( laughter ) – Gav: That was
a pretty high jump.
– Dan: Yeah. Do you think
you could go higher? Oh… – My gut just went there.
– ( laughter ) I’ll give it a shot,
yeah, absolutely. Let’s see how high
we can go. – Let’s try it.
– All right. That is not
messing around, Dan. That is up there. – It’s really not.
– ( laughs ) This is, uh, not natural for sure, for humans. How much scarier is it
than the platform? Approximately twice as scary. – 100% scarier.
– Yeah, 100% scarier. Here we go. ( yells ) – Yeah!
– That was great. – He did it!
– It looked like
he took a bullet mid-air, He was like, “Ah!” That was a good jump. – That was great.
– I want to do it again! Gav:
That looked wicked. I want to do it again! ( slowed down )
Okay, so now’s the point
where we add some Hollywood sound effects, like Dan’s manly scream. “Aah!” You look beautiful
up there. ( laughter ) Well, that was some
epic-looking footage. – Big, wet thanks
to Dylan Sprouse
– Ah! and Kyle the stuntman
for joining us in this episode,
thanks a bunch. – Happy to.
– Thanks for having me. Dylan, we have a gift. – We love to give out gifts.
– You have a gift for me? – I get a cloak?
– It’s even got
your name on it. – There it is. There you go.
– Whoa. I’m gonna be so much smarter
now when I put this on. This isn’t “Harry Potter.”
It’s a lab coat, not a cloak. – Oh.
– You could either… Sorry,
I’m from the States You can either wear it
on the weekend or use it as a mop. It’s effective as both. Also, it means
you don’t have to show off your gopping arm pits. – Yeah.
– “Gopping.” Yeah, you can have,
like, sleeves now. Feel free to subscribe
to “The Slow Mo Guys,” and we’ll see you
in the next episode of “The Super Slow Show.” Bye. – I’m gonna go do this again.
– Yeah, man, let’s go. ( music playing )