– (Eric) Hold on. Wait.
Are you guys arguing about those cookies?
– I saw this video on Twitter, right? – They’re not disgusting.
– (Brandon) Yeah, they’re absolute garbage.
– Disgusting. – Like, the texture.
Hold on. The texture is horrible, ’cause it does this gross melt things
where it just goes bwah. – But don’t you like things
that dissolve… – (Brandon) No! I’m not a fan!
– ..in like… – (Eric) Hold on.
Do you not like Alka-Seltzer? – Wha?!
– (Eric) It’s just the Alka-Seltzer of cookies.
– That’s why I don’t drink LaCroix, ’cause it’s basically Alka-Seltzer.
– (Eric) Oh! Whoa. – I will agree on
the disgusting LaCroix. Come at me.
I [bleep] hate LaCroix. It tastes likes you’re drinking
sparkly water and somebody in the room next to you
shouts a fruit. – LaCroix tastes like
someone licked a lime two weeks ago and then spit into your bubbly water.
– LaCroix tastes like water with a minor hint of fruit,
so it’s good if you want something a little bit
more than water, but it’s not really ideal
to fill you up. And that’s the objective viewpoint.
Let’s go. ♪ (mellow electronic music) ♪ All right, Tori.
New Fortnite Friday rule. – What? You can’t make up rules.
– (Eric) No, no, no, no, no. If either one of us get
in the top 10, the other one gets to shoot them
with a marshmallow gun. – Whoa! Wait, wait, wait.
Hold on, hold on. Sorry, I was in the middle
of the game. But, all right.
You know what? I like it? We shoot each other
from this? – (Eric) Well, get further back.
– This is really close. You said it hurt when I hit you
from this close. Wait, should we try it again?
– (Eric) Maybe not. But– – Just in case?
– (Eric) But Tori, no. There’s equipment.
– Just open your mouth. – (Eric) Tori, there’s a camera here.
– Just open your mouth. – (Eric) Tori, there’s a camera.
– Open your mouth. Open your mouth and catch it.
– (Eric) At least hold the camera, Tori.
– Catch it in your mouth. – (Eric) AHH!
– I hit the camera. – (both chuckle)
– I’m so sorry, people of the vlog. – (Eric) And Jake Collender donated
five pounds and said, “Shoot Eric in the ear.”
– I got them. – (Eric) Hold on.
I’ve got my ear covered. Safety first. You ready?
– Safety first. Yup. You can turn away
so I don’t shoot your face and just your ear. (chuckles)
(loud pop) – That was my head!
– (laughs) This is so fun. – (Eric) You were right next to me.
– (Tori) Good idea, Eric. – (Eric) Here you go.
– Good stuff. Can you see me that well?
– (Eric) Yeah. – That was good. Good stuff.
– (Eric) So, moral of the story, people will give us money
to pelt marshmallows at us. – Yes. We should raise the stakes,
where maybe we do paintball guns, but just me to you. – (Eric) I don’t think
that’s how stakes work. I’m dropping a watermelon
on your face. – That feels like a threat. (laughs)
– (Eric) It’s not a bad idea. We’re just going up the food chain.
– No! Jack! – I’m willing to entertain all ideas.
– (Tori laughs) – Will we do it? I don’t know. ♪ (upbeat electronic music) ♪ – What’s up, guys?
So, today is Sunday. Super busy day.
The YouTubers are in. Tori’s shooting After React.
I’m shooting the vlog, ’cause it’s so busy!
Let’s go check stuff out. Why are you looking
at buying replacement fake versions of your dog?
– My dog, she’s getting a little bit old.
Her name is Roxy. She just turned 10 in June.
But that also means she’s a little bit closer to death. I’m anticipating,
like most people should be, that things that you love
will d… (chuckles) Basically, I want
a Cuddle Clone. I want this of Roxy.
– (Brandon) That’s disgusting. Why is that so–
– (Tori) I want it of Roxy. – (Brandon) $249?!
– I’m gonna miss my dog. (chuckles) When I can’t have Roxy anymore
to cuddle, I’ll have a Cuddle Clone of her.
– A fake disgusting dog! – It’s really cute.
– (Brandon) That’s disgusting, right? – It is pretty disgusting.
– (Brandon) That’s disgusting. Do you guys agree?
– Yes. I mean, it’s a little creepy.
– (Brandon) Disgusting or what? – It’s pretty [bleep] weird.
– (Brandon) Yeah, dude. There you go. – You’re supposed to be on my side.
– (Brandon) You’re weird, dude. Okay, listen. Wha–
Every single week, Madeline, you got some new [bleep]
in front of the couch that I can’t sit on, man!
When is this room gonna be done!?
I want my couch back! – You have no idea.
I know you’re joking. You have no idea how much
you just frustrated Madeline, ’cause nobody wants this stuff built
and that couch gone more than Madeline does.
– I come in every day at 7:30 or 8:00 and I’m like, “I’m going to finish
one piece of furniture.” And then I get busy
with other work and I have half a coffee table built.
– (Brandon snickering) We’re doing a toy drive?
– We are doing a toy drive. So, Andrea Kinloch,
one of the VPs who works here volunteers at a homeless shelter
in North Hollywood. – (Brandon) Uh-huh.
– So, we’re donating toys to their big party for…
– (Brandon) Oh! – …the kids who need ’em.
– (Brandon) The kids who are less fortunate.
I’m gonna bring all of the toys. What toys do kids like?
What’s the big hot ticket item this year?
– Uh… – (Brandon) Like a Wii?
Do kids still play Wii? – Well, like, a Switch.
That’s kind of a big toy, though. – (Brandon) Oh. I’ll just bring
LEGOs or something. That’s cool with the kids, right? LEGOs are best. Thank you.
– Everyone likes LEGOs. – Okay, so here’s the tea right now.
So, since Madeline is furnishing our office right now,
Brando and I have to work in a different office,
and I might have locked us out a little bit.
But we’re gonna figure it out. It’s fine. Rebecca, I don’t know how
I’m supposed to get into my office. – I just Slacked Megan,
and she said she’s pretty sure Denise is the only person
with the key. – (Tori) Cool!
– So, uh, do you know how to pick locks?
– (Tori) I could learn. This is a fun fact
about me, Rebecca. I have successfully picked
one lock in my entire life. – (Tori) That’s a good track record.
I have picked zero. – Okay. See, I did it,
’cause I was in college, and my roommates were like,
“Let’s learn how to pick locks.” That was about four years ago.
So, let’s see how this goes. If this works, I’m gonna die.
– (Tori) Oh my god. Please. – How much time do you have?
– (Tori) So much. (giggles) – Oh, wait. It’s not like a–
it’s like a side lock. – (Tori) So, same thing,
but sideways? – I don’t know. I don’t know
if this is gonna work. – (Tori) Do we need something
thicker than paperclips? – Yeah, these are too bendy.
– (Tori) There’s a lot of girls in this office.
I’ma look around. I’ma come back to you.
– Okay. – (Tori) Do you have a bobby pin?
Oh my god. Okay. Would you mind if I maybe bent it
to pick a lock? – Go for it.
– (Tori, relieved) Oh my god. Thank you!
– (giggles) You’re welcome. – (Tori) You’re the best.
I found a single bobby pin. Do we need two?
– I think we might need two, but let’s try and–
we can make this work. – (Tori) Okay.
– I feel like growing up with the internet has prepared me
for this moment. – (Tori) Rebecca,
my camera battery’s blinking. – Oh, no.
– (Tori giggles) – I’m trying. What happens
if I actually break the lock? – (Tori, doubtful) Nooo.
New method. – This is gonna work.
– (Tori) You think so? – I’ve got faith. – (Tori) Hold on–
(lock clicks) (gasps) Shut up.
– Wait. That sounded really good. – (Tori) Come on.
– It’s like it wants to. It’s really close.
– (Tori) It’s so close. – It’s really close. ♪ (mellow electronic music) ♪ – (FBE) Are you a fan
of “Mean Girls,” the movie? – (chuckles) I’ve never
seen “Mean Girls.” I swear to god! You know everyone has
those culture things, where people are like,
“You haven’t seen this?!” I got a ton of ’em.
I’ve seen two Disney movies, two animated ones.
Haven’t seen “Hercules,” “Aladdin,” “Lion King,”
none of that stuff. – (FBE) My mind’s
blown right now. – (Brandon) ♪ Ahhh ♪ There it is, brother.
– Hey-oh. Here we go. – (Brandon) Silver pen.
Sign it up, Gus. – I’m gonna take a full panel
to myself just so you know. – (Brandon) Please do.
These are all new. Little React-y boy!
Congrats, Gus! – I’ve done it.
– (Brandon) I’m sorry. Did you have a fun time?
– I did have a fun time, yes. – (Brandon) Okay. What was
your favorite thing to react to? – My favorite thing to react to?
There was this pushing channel, where this guy
just pushes stuff. That’s great. I love pointless,
just dumb YouTube stuff. – (Brandon) If you could make
a pointless, dumb YouTube channel, what would you make it?
– I did a video before, where I reacted to–
I revealed Skittles. I reviewed every Skittle
in a bag. I would do that for every candy.
Mike and Ike’s, M&Ms, everything. Just review every individual candy
in a bag. Half-hour videos only. – (Tori) Have you ever
picked a lock? (chuckles) – Have I–
– (Tori) And do you have a card that you are no longer using
that we can use to pick a lock?
– (Chelsea) I might have something. – (Rebecca) Yeah?
– But the thing is, I did pick a lock one time
in Skyrim and I went to jail. – For a half second,
I didn’t know what Skyrim was. And I was like, “Oh my god.
She got arrested?” – (Tori laughs)
– Do you wanna do the first… – (Chelsea) Oh, yea.
– …the first try? – (Tori) If Chelsea does it…
– (Chelsea) So, push it through. – (Tori) …I would… (giggles) – (Rebecca) Have you ever
picked a lock? – I don’t know how to do it.
– (Tori) Oh, sure. Funny story, Stefan. (chuckles)
– (Stefan) I’m sure. – (Tori chuckles)
– I feel like it kind of pushed in. – So, maybe he shouldn’t admit to doing crime.
– Ohh, that’s a good point. That’s a good point.
– (Tori and Chelsea chuckle) – Are you guys making any headway?
– I don’t know. You tell me. – Doesn’t look like it.
– Have you ever seen the movie, “The Italian Job”?
This is exactly what this reminds me of right now.
– Except they knew what they were doing.
– (Rebecca) Yeah. – (Tori) My camera battery’s gonna die
and then I’m not gonna be able to get the rest of this story.
– Well, when you do get your battery, it’ll be a funny thing to watch.
– (all laugh) ♪ (upbeat electronic music) ♪ – So, some are flipped.
– We’re gonna get you in your office, Tori.
– So, while Tori continues to shoot After React,
I came upstairs to the fourth floor to check out the Challenge Chalice set
since we’re shooting on it today. And I haven’t seen the–
and I haven’t seen the rest of it. Okay.
– Get ready. – (Brandon) This is the first time
I’m gonna see the Challenge Chalice set, okay?
– Are you ready? – (Brandon) Yeah, let’s do it.
– Big reveal. – (Brandon) Okay.
Whoaaa. What the [bleep]? – (softly) It’s beautiful.
– (Brandon) So, this new set is insane.
We literally have this wall. It kinda looks like a cool,
little cute DIY wall. And then we got this wooden wall,
you know, for podcasts and for FBELive stuff.
And then this wall kind of looks like a gamer wall.
You know what I’m saying? It just looks like
three different sets put into one. What do you think about it? Ha. Me too. – (Tori) It worked?
– It… worked. – (Tori) What happened?!
– Okay. There has been this key in my desk for the last month.
Somebody left it in the bathroom. And I asked everyone who walked by me
if it was theirs, and everyone was like,
“I have no idea what that key is for.”
So, just for fun, I tried it. It worked.
– (Tori) Are you kidding me?! – It worked.
– (Tori) You had a master key this whole time and it was
on a stupid little keychain? – The best part is that
the whole inside of the door now looks like it’s been broken into.
– (Tori) We gotta go look at it. – (Sydney) Ohh…
– That was us. Yup. – (Sydney) Sorry.
– (Tori giggles) Tim, hear me out.
I was talking about how my dog’s getting
a little bit old. Shee’s 10. I wanna get
a Cuddle Clone of her, which is a stuffed animal
version of my dog. – Okay. Just to cuddle with?
– (Tori) Yeah! – Yeah.
– (Tori) That’s not weird, right? ‘Cause they all think it’s creepy.
– I don’t think that’s weird. – (Brandon) No, hold on,
hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Show it to him. – It’s not that bad.
– (laughs) – (Tim) What?
Does it look just like it? Uh, that’s scary looking.
Yeah. That one in particular is pretty creepy. Yeah, yeah.
– It’s not that bad! – I mean, does that
look like your dog? – (Tori) No.
– Oh, then why? – This is just the preview option of it.
– (Brandon) This is a sample. – My dog’s pretty.
It’ll be fine. – (Michelle) Pretty old.
– I mean, just get a pillow. – (all laugh)
– (Michelle) Just adopt a new dog. – (Eric) Jaxon, I’m so sorry.
– Stop it! Stop it! – (Eric) No, you’re gonna do so good.
– Stop… – (Eric) Jaxon, I’m so sorry.
– …doing that! – Why are there bags?
– (Eric) What? – ERIC!
– (Eric) What? – Eric! (chuckles)